Sunday, October 12, 2008

keeping busy

I have had a busy couple of weeks. 2 weeks ago I went to My cousins house for his wedding. I was able to stay with my aunt and uncle and catch with my cousin whom I had not seen for 3 years...we were very close growing up. Then it was right back to work, the evening that I got back. Aftere I went to the town's annual hog roast of course. The next weekend, I had an amazing time in Door County with friends and cooworkers. Once again, back to work the same day as I got back. Then this past weekend, I was able to go camping and biking with some close friends. We biked at least 21 miles...thus my seat is sore. However, it was alot of fun. Oh, and once again, I went back to work the same evening I got back home. I don't know why I keep doing it to myself:) I was able to get a nap in on the way home from biking. I will have to include pictures at some time, but I have yet to take the time to get the necessary equipment to download the pictures. I would have to say that overall, I have been keeping very busy and having a wonderful time these past three weeks. Right now I am sitting with a cooworker at work attempting to stay awake. Hopefully, I will succeed.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah LaVonne,
Another post! It made me giggle! :) Hope you get some good sleep today and I hope that I do to! See ya.
Stacy

Susan said...

I had just come on to check to see if you had updated finally and lo and behold, you had! Love the update. Glad to hear you had fun on the bike trip, hope you aren't too sore. Take care.
Susan