Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 random things

Ok, stacy, I got tagged -a reason to blog: here are my 25 random things about me.

1. I grew up on a dairy farm.
2. I love cats.
3. I enjoy crocheting.
4. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
5. I am a pediatric nurse with wonderful cooworkers.
6. I went to college for 4 years in Florida.
7. I would love to do a lot of traveling.
8. I enjoying cooking and baking.
9. I love being outside in the woods.
10. Spring is my favorite season.
11. Fall is my second favorite.
12. My current favorite color is green, but I like all colors.
13. I love to watch movies- especially romantic comedies and action movies.
14. My favorite Tv shows are NCIS, Life, Chuck, Numbers, and a bunch more :)
15. I enjoy working the night shift.
16. I live with my best friend/lil' sis.
17. My favorite foods are pizza and french fries- the good stuff, right!
18. I love living in the country, but think I would do ok in the city for a little while but not for a long time- definitely not forever.
19. I would like to learn how to fly a plane.
20. I want to learn how to paint.
21. I was named after both of my grandmas.
22. I have lived in the same town of almost 500 people my entire life- except when I was in college.
23. I want to be a mommy someday, after I find a guy and get married.
24. I have a cat named Java Chip (JC).
25. I have run out of things to say.

That's all for now folks. don't really have alot to say except I can't wait for Spring, my most favorite time of year!!!!

No comments: