Tuesday, April 28, 2009

just an update

Since I was informed by my friend and cooworker Stacy that I need to upate my blog since it has been a month since I updated I am doing so. I have been enjoying the much warmer weather that we have been having recently. I even bought a fishing license so I could enjoy some time outside with my friends. I am not a very successful fisherman (fisherwoman?), so fishing has always seemed kinda pointless. Perhaps if I keep fishing I will get better... we will see. I have gone out fishing twice so far with no catches by anyone...of course the river is still high.
With the coming of the warm weather, comes planting flowers and the garden. with the recent rains that we recently got it will be a couple days before we can plant anything. However, I can not wait to see the flowers in bloom. I have already found the first violets in the backyard.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yeah LaVonne! A post, a new post! I can't even believe it you posted on your blog! Just kidding! I too, can't wait to plant flowers and see the first blooms!