Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas time is here again

As I'm sitting here typing this post, it is snowing and sleeting outside.I am at my good friend Stacy's house since it is supposed to snow for the next couple of days, and I have to work Cristmas and the weekend. My family has all arrived safe and sound at my parent's house. Since I am working Christmas, we are going to be having Christmas late this year the 28th or 29th. I think I finall have all my christmas shopping done...well I maybe should get another item but it can wait until after Christmas. Stacy is on call tonight, sooo...if she remains on call through the night, maybe we will be able to do something tomorrow, though it will probably be vegging out in front of the TV watching movies since the weather will probably be nasty. I am posting since Stacy told me that I should really post something since I haven't posted anything in several months. I guess I never really feel like there is much happening or changing and what is happening is not blog worthy. But enough about that. Tis year has flown by, bringing changes at work: a new floor, some new coworkers, new responsibilities, and new adventures. I can tell it is getiing lae at night: I am becoming more talkative. So I will say good night and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

nice to see an update here! Hope you have a great christmas and eventually are able to get home to your family. Take care.
Susan